Privacy Statement of Thimble Toys
31 December 2021
During the processing of personal data Thimble Toys works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
• clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
• limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
• first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
• respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Thimble Toys is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our web shop www.thimbletoys.com. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contact details of Thimble Toys Bulgaria ltd. at the end of this privacy statement.
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. You will have to provide some information about yourself and choose a username and password for the account that we will set up for you.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, email address, gender, VAT number, registration number and website. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until you close your account.
We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, and in order to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, invoice address, email address, payment details and gender. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information for one year after your order has been completed. Certain types of personal data will be retained for a longer period with regards to the legal tax retention..
We have a newsletter to inform those interested on news, tips and information about our products and services. Your e-mail address is automatically added to the list of subscribers.
For this purpose, we use your email address. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until you cancel your subscription.
You may cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Providing to Third Parties
We collaborate with other organisations, that may receive your personal data.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
• by e-mail
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. You can also inform us through your account.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We keep statistics on the use of our web shop
The first time you visit our web shop, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don't allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-addresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
• Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you.
• Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
• Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing.
• Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we processed of you.
• Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party.
• Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to conform it is your personal data. It is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually comply to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Thimble Toys B.V.
6716AR Ede, the Netherlands
+31 318 - 43 97 90